Develop a brand new web page
To modify a current page:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or pages that are website.
- Hover over a page that is existing your dashboard and then click Edit.
Edit your web web web page content
As soon as you’re into the page editor, you can start modifying and optimizing your articles.
- Hover over a module and click the pencil symbol edit which will make modifications to its content and styling. The module icon integrations to open a list of your page’s modules to edit in the left sidebar editor, click.
- Simply Simply Click a module to create edits into the sidebar editor.
- Simply Simply Click Apply to visit your modifications reflected regarding the web page editor while you work.
- When you have completed making your edits, click Save and go to module list.
Deep text, header, and line that is single modules could all be modified straight within the web web page editor. Your whole module kinds may be modified into the slide-in module sidebar editor. In the event the template contains columns that are flexible you’ll modify or rearrange your modules within the web page editor or in the module sidebar.
The undo icon undo or redo icon redo in the upper left to undo or redo an action in the page editor, click. Only edits made throughout the current session in your on line web browser should be accessible to undo or redo. In the event that you refresh the web page editor, your past edits will no more be accessible.
Your modules will likely be styled by standard in line with the stylesheets placed on your web web page , you could additionally apply some custom inline styles in the information editor: